Hometown Hauler is currently providing services in Antioch, Richmond, Spring Grove and Ingleside, IL. We do require a one time rental fee our Red HH toters. For further information, please see service agreement.
CALL US FOR RATES: (224) 733-5953
HOLIDAY PICKUP SCHEDULE (Click Here)
If the holiday falls on a weekday, (on or before your scheduled pickup day), service will be delayed by one day for the remainder of the holiday week.
The following holidays will affect the regularly scheduled collections:
New Year’s Day
RESIDENTIAL SIGNUP (Click Here)
SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS (Click Here)
1. Agreement: Payment shall be made by Customer within (14) days after a billing receipt of an invoice from Contractor. Contractor may impose, and Customer agrees to pay a late fee, for all past due payments. In the event that any payment is not made, Contractor (Hometown Hauler) will immediatly terminate/suspended this agreement with no notice to the Customer and recover all past due payments. When bill is paid in full, normal scheduled service will then resume the following week.
2. Rate Adjustments: Because disposal and fuel costs constitute a significant portion of the cost of Contractors services provided hereunder. Customer agrees that Contractor may increase the rates hereunder proportionately to adjust for and increases in such costs or any increase in transportation costs due to changes in locations in the disposal facility. Customer agrees that Contractor may also increase the rates from time to time to adjust for increases in the Customer Price Index and Customer agrees that contractor may also proportionately pass through to Customer increases in the average weight per container yard of the Customers Waste Materials, increased in Contractors costs due to changes in local, state, or federal rules. Ordinates regulations applicable to Contractor’s operations or the services provided hereunder, and increase the taxes, fees, or other governmental charged assessed against or passes through to Contractor (other than income or real property taxes) and shall not be withheld by the customer.
3. Waste Material: Customer represents and warrants for the materials placed in the equipment shall be “residential waste material” as defined herein and shall contain no other substances. The term “residential waste material” as used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean solid waste generated by customer excluding construction debris, radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, toxic, or hazardous material. The term “hazardous material” shall include but not limited to any amount of waste listed or characterized by the United States Environmental Protection Agency or any state agency pursuant to the Resource Conservation and Recovery act of 1976 as mended, or applicable state law. Contractor shall acquire title to the waste material when it is loaded into Contractor’s truck. Title to and liability for any waste excluded above shall
remain with Contractor and Customer expressly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Contractor from and against all damaged, penalties, fines and liabilities resulting from or arising of such waste excluded above. No Construction material.
4. Equipment: The equipment furnished hereunder by Contractor shall remain the property of the Contractor (Hometown Hauler) However, Customer acknowledges that while he/she has care, custody and control of the equipment while at the Customer’s location, Customer accepts full responsibility for all loss or damage to the equipment. Customer also acknowledges full responsibility for the normal wear and tear or for loss damage resulting from Contractor’s handling of the equipment and for it’s contents. If Contractor is unable to safely dispose of contents in can, the can will NOT be serviced. The Customer is responsible for letting Contractor know, that a new can is needed (broken lids, broken wheels, broken body, damage beyond fix; etc). Customer agrees to not overload by weight or volume, move or alter the equipment, and shall use the equipment only for it’s sole proper and intended use. Customer agrees to indemnify, decline and hold Contractor against all claims, damages, suits, penalties, fines and liabilities for injury of death to persons or loss or damage to property arising from the customers use, operation or possession of the equipment. All equipment MUST be returned to Contractor at the time of service cancelation. The can MUST be placed at the curb for Contractor to retrieve. Refunds for any “non-used service” will be based off of the condition/cleanliness (broken, trash, dried paint inside of can, etc) of the can when retrieved.
5. Access: Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled collection day. If the equipment is inaccessible so that the regular scheduled pickup cannot be made, the can will NOT be serviced until the following week. The can MUST be at the curb, the night before collection day, to ensure service by Contractor (Hometown Hauler). Contractor reserves the right to charge an additional fee for any additional collection service required by Customer’s failure to provide such access. If cans are inaccessible due to, but not limited, road construction, closures, down/low overhead wires, cans will NOT be serviced until the following week.
6. Attorney’s Fees: In the event of a breach in this Agreement by either party, the breaching party shall pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, collection fees, and three costs of the party incident to any action brought to enforce the Agreement. In the events Customer fails to pay Contractor all amounts which becomes due under this Agreement, or fails to perform its obligations hereunder, and the refers such a matter to an attorney, Customer agrees to pay, in addition to the amount due, any and all costs incurred by Contractor as a result of such action, including, to the extent permitted by law, reasonable attorney’s fees.
7. Right To Compete: Customer grants to contractor the right to compete with any offer which Customer receives (or intends to make) relating to the provisions of nonhazardous/construction waste collection and disposal service upon the termination of this agreement for any reason, and agrees to give Contractor written notice of any such offer and a reasonable opportunity to respond to it.
8. Excused Performance: Neither party shall be liable for its failure to perform or delay in performance hereunder to contingencies beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, riots, compliance with laws or government orders, inability to get container, fires and acts of God such failure shall not constitute a Default under this agreement.
9. Bulk Items: Bulk week is offered the last week of each month. Customer is allowed 5 additional items outside of can, at no additional cost. Including discarded furniture items (night stands, mattress, carpet (must not exceed 5 rolls at 5 ft), or 5 bags. Contents must not exceed 50 lbs per item. No construction debris, no appliances/electronics/scrape metal. If an unacceptable item is out it will NOT be picked up. If bulk items are out on non bulk week, there will be a $15 charge per item/bag/box!
Services rendered: Customer grants to the undersigned (Hometown Hauler) the exclusive right to collect and dispose of all Customer’s Waste Materials (which includes recyclable materials) and agrees to make the payments as provided for herein and agrees to furnish such series and equipment specified above, all in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Charges and Payments: Customers shall pay Contractor on a quarterly basis for the collection and disposal service provided by Contractor. If new can is needed, Customer is responsible for letting the Contractor know. Customer’s are required to pay an additional fee each month for a can rental fee.