Hometown Hauler is currently providing services in Antioch, Richmond, Spring Grove and Ingleside, IL. We do require a one time rental fee our Red HH toters. For further information, please see service agreement.
CALL US FOR RATES: (224) 733-5953
SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
1. TERM: We do not have a “Term Contract” The initial term (“Term”) of this Agreement is the Effective Date set forth (“Initial Term”) This agreement shall continue unless either party gives to the other party written notice of termination at least ninety (90) days prior to cancelation.
2. Agreement: Payment shall be made by Customer within (14) days after a billing receipt of an invoice from Contractor. Contractor may impose, and Customer agrees to pay a late fee of ($10 per week) not to exceed (7) days for all past due payments. In the event that any payment is not made, Contractor will terminate/suspended this agreement with no notice to the Customer and recover all past due payments. When bill is paid in full, normal scheduled service will then resume the following week.
3. Rate Adjustments: Because disposal and fuel costs constitute a significant portion of the cost of Contractors services provided hereunder. Customer agrees that Contractor may increase the rates hereunder proportionately to adjust for and increases in such costs or any increase in transportation costs due to changes in locations in the disposal facility. Customer agrees that Contractor may also increase the rates from time to time to adjust for increases in the Customer Price Index and Customer agrees that contractor may also proportionately pass through to Customer increases in the average weight per container yard of the Customers Waste Materials, increased in Contractors costs due to changes in local, state, or federal rules. Ordinates regulations applicable to Contractor’s operations or the services provided hereunder, and increase the taxes, fees, or other governmental charged assessed against or passes through to Contractor (other than income or real property taxes) and shall not be withheld by the customer. Contractor may only increase rates for reasons other than set forth above with the consent of the Customer: Such consent may be evidenced verbally, in writing or by the actions and practices of the parties. Changes in the schedule of Charges, frequently of collection services, number, capacity, and/or type of equipment may be agreed to orally, in writing, or by the actions ad practices of the parties.
4. Waste Material: Customer represents and warrants for the materials placed in the equipment shall be “waste material” as defined herein and shall contain no other substances. The term “waste material” as used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean solid waste generated by customer excluding radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, toxic, or hazardous material. The term “hazardous material” shall include but not limited to any amount of waste listed or characterized by the United States Environmental Protection Agency or any state agency pursuant to the Resource Conservation and Recovery act of 1976 as mended, or applicable state law. Contractor shall acquire title to the waste material when it is loaded into Contractor’s truck. Title to and liability for any waste excluded above shall remain with Contractor and Customer expressly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Contractor from and against all damaged, penalties, fines and liabilities resulting from or arising of such waste excluded above. No Construction material.
5. Equipment: The equipment furnished hereunder by Contractor shall remain the property of the Customer. However, Customer acknowledges that is he/she has care, custody and control of the equipment while at the Customer’s location and accepts full responsibility for all loss or damage to the equipment. Customer also acknowledges full responsibility for the normal wear and tear or for loss damage resulting from Contractor’s handling of the equipment and for it’s contents. If Contractor is unable to safely dispose of contents in can, Customer is responsible for purchasing a new can at full retail price (broken lids, broken wheels, broken body, damage beyond fix; etc.) Customer agrees to not overload by weight or volume, move or alter the equipment, and shall use the equipment only for it’s sole proper and intended use. Customer agrees to indemnify, decline and hold Contractor against all claims, damages, suits, penalties, fines and liabilities for injury of death to persons or loss or damage to property arising from the customers use, operation or possession of the equipment.
6. Access: Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled collection day. If the equipment is inaccessible so that the regular scheduled pickup cannot be made, Contractor will not notify the Customer. Contractor reserve the right to charge and additional fee for any additional collection service required by Customer’s failure to provide such access.
7. Attorney’s Fees: In the event of a breach in this Agreement by either party, the breaching party shall pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, collection fees, and three costs of the party incident to any action brought to enforce the Agreement. In the events Customer fails to pay Contractor all amounts which becomes due under this Agreement, or fails to perform its obligations hereunder, and the refers such a matter to an attorney, Customer agrees to pay, in addition to the amount due, any and all costs incurred by Contractor as a result of such action, including, to the extent permitted by law, reasonable attorney’s fees.
8. Right To Compete: Customer grants to contractor the right to compete with any offer which Customer receives (or intends to make) relating to the provisions of nonhazardous waste collection and disposal service upon the termination of this agreement for any reason, and agrees to give Contractor written notice of any such offer and a reasonable opportunity to respond to it.
9.Assignment and Benefit: This Agreement shall not be affected by any changes in the Customer’s service address if new such address is located within Contractor’s service area. The agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns.
10. Excused Performance: Neither party shall be liable for its failure to perform or delay in performance hereunder to contingencies beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, riots, compliance with laws or government orders, inability to get container, fires and acts of God such failure shall not constitute a Default under this agreement.
11. Bulk Items: Bulk week will be the last week of each month for 5 discarded furniture items including night stands, mattresses, carpet (must not exceed 5 rolls at 5 ft), or 5 large bags. Contents must not exceed 50 lbs per item. No construction debris, no appliances. If an unacceptable item is out it will not be picked up. If bulk items are out on non bulk week, there will be a $35 charge per item! UNDERDESIGNED INDIVIDUAL SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THE TERMS AND CONDITONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT HE/SHE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SIGN ON BEHALF OF THE CUSTOMER.
Customer grants to the undersigned (Hometown Hauler) the exclusive right to collect and dispose of all Customer’s Waste Materials (which includes recyclable materials) and agrees to make the payments as provided for herein and agrees to furnish such series and equipment specified above, all in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. If Master Agreement is checked on the front of this agreement, this service agreement applies to all the customer service locations.
Charges and Payments: Customers shall pay Contractor on a quarterly basis for the collection and disposal service provided by Contractor. If new can is needed Customer is responsible for purchase of new can at full retail price.